the cqc are the regulaters for care homes etc and it is thier duty to make sure the government standards are met
your care home…
- Your personal needs will be assessed to make sure you get safe and appropriate care that supports your rights.
- You will get the care that you and your social care professional agree will make a difference to your health and wellbeing.
- You will get the food and drink you need to meet your dietary needs.
- If you have more than one care provider, or if you are moved between services, you will get co-ordinated care.
- You can expect your care home to meet your needs relating to your cultural background, language, gender, disability, age, sexuality, religion or beliefs.